We have a selection of pre-made buttons available, including:
- wedding dress buttons
- dinner jacket buttons
Note that the ready-made covered buttons are from a standard fabric stock – batches may vary slightly in colour and finish. Orders will be from the same batch, follow-up orders may be different. If you want to match fabrics, colours and finishes you will need our bespoke covered buttons service.
Ready- made covered button orders can be placed at the workrooms or via our order form below. It is advisable to come to collect directly to see the finishes we offer.
We have pre-covered buttons in the following finishes:
Wedding Dress Buttons
- size 10L dome dutchess satin ivory, white & black
- size 16L dome dutchess satin ivory, white & black
- size 10L highball dutchess satin ivory & white
- size 16L highball dutchess satin ivory & white
Dinner Jacket Buttons
- SB Front (single breasted) size 30L black satin & gross-grain
- DB Front (double breasted) size 36L black satin & gross-grain
- Cuff size 22L black satin & gross-grain
- Cuff size 24L black satin & gross-grain
Pre-covered buttons are from a standard fabric stock, they may not match your dress/ garment fabric. We do not offer refunds. If you are concerned about colour matching send us some of your fabric for us to check or come into our workrooms with a swatch of your fabric.
The order process is:
- you send us your order/enquiry
- we confirm your order and send an invoice via email
- once payment has cleared, the order will be posted the next working day
Either come into the workrooms directly or fill in the online order form below so we can arrange a postal order.
To complete your order we will need to know the following details
- fabric finish
- contact details
See the chart below to look at the styles we stock.
Our pre-covered button charges start from £0.45 per button sold in sets of 10 buttons. Diner Jacket buttons can be a mixed split size set
|D.M.Buttons Ready- Made Covered Buttons|
|If you want different to the below options you will need to provide the fabric.|
|Size (ligne)||Fabric||Colour||Styles||Cost (per unit )|
|10||Satin||white||dome & Highball||£0.45|
|10||Satin||ivory||dome & Highball||£0.45|
|10||Satin||black||dome & Highball||£0.45|
|16||Satin||white||dome & Highball||£0.45|
|16||Satin||ivory||dome & Highball||£0.45|
|16||Satin||black||dome & Highball||£0.45|
The costings are a guide price and are subject to change if your order has a specific request. Buttons come with a black or white shank plastic back.
Orders can be made via the form below, email, phone or come to see us directly at our workrooms.
Large or multiple enquiries and orders can be made via email or phone
Covered button orders can be placed at the workrooms, email or the online forms below. You have the option to collect in person or we can post to you.
Postals are sent using Royal Mail. Postal charges for covered buttons:
- standard postage – untracked/small quantity = £2.50
- recorded postage – tracking/ small medium quantity = £4.00
- Special delivery – tracked/ larger quantities, guaranteed next working day 1pm = £12.50
- Larger orders may be subject to additional costs based on weight and size.
Contact Us to get your tracking number to follow your package. Costs are subject to change in line with the Postal Pricing.
Buttons are sold as seen and we do not offer refunds.
If you are concerned about matching fabrics come into our workrooms directly to see the finishes.
We cannot take responsibility for packages inappropriately packed, tracking packages you send through to us nor untracked standard postage.
We do not accept self-address enveloped for postage.