We have a selection of pre-made bridal and diner jacket buttons available for collection or postal.
We have ready made covered buttons in the following finishes:
Wedding Dress Buttons
- size 10L dome dutchess satin ivory, white & black
- size 16L dome dutchess satin ivory, white & black
- size 10L highball dutchess satin ivory & white
- size 16L highball dutchess satin ivory & white
Dinner Jacket Buttons
- SB Front (single breasted) size 30L black satin & gross-grain
- DB Front (double breasted) size 36L black satin & gross-grain
- Cuff size 22L black satin & gross-grain
- Cuff size 24L black satin & gross-grain
Note that the ready-made covered buttons are from a standard fabric stock – batches may vary slightly in colour and finish. Orders will be from the same batch, follow-up orders may be different. We do not offer refunds. If you are concerned about colour matching send us some of your fabric for us to check or come into our workrooms with a swatch of your fabric. If you want to match fabrics, colours and finishes you will need our bespoke covered buttons service.
The order process is:
- you send us your order/enquiry
- we confirm your order and send an invoice via email.
- Invoice payable via bank transfer or phone card payment available for larger orders (minimum card payment = £25)
- Once payment has cleared, the order will be posted the next working day.
- To collect in person you will be notified of a collection time, payment on collection (minimum card payment = £25)
Ready- made covered button orders can be placed at the workrooms or via our order form below for postal orders. It is advisable to come to collect directly to see the finishes we offer.
To complete your order we will need to know the following details
- fabric finish
- contact details
- postal address if applicable
Ready made covered button charges are £0.45 per button sold in sets of 10 buttons. Diner Jacket buttons can be a mixed size split.
Orders can be made via the form below, email or phone.
Postal orders are sent using Royal Mail. Postal charges for covered buttons:
- standard postage – untracked/small quantity (usually up to 50units) = from £2.50
- recorded postage – tracking/ small-medium quantity (orders valued up to £15) = from £4.00
- Special delivery – tracked faster delivery / larger quantities, (orders valued over £15) = from £12.50
- Larger orders may be subject to additional costs based on weight and size. POA
Costs are subject to change in line with the Postal Pricing.
Buttons are sold as seen and we do not offer refunds.
If you are concerned about matching fabrics come into our workrooms directly to see the finishes.
We do not accept self-address enveloped for postage.