We can receive your orders in person, via courier or postal. You have the option to then collect in person, we post back (depending on the order) or you arrange a courier to collect. Although only small orders can be posted back.
Our postal procedures use the local Post Office and costs are priced based on size, weight and package content.
We do not advise sending garments via post unless you have insured them. Postage costs to send back will depend on the size and weight. We may refuse to post back larger items, in this instance you will need to arrange a courier to collect.
If you are posting we will need all the details clearly outlined, the easiest way is to print out and fill in our Covered Buttons Order Form. Buttonholes and eyelets will need to be marked correctly along with clearly written instructions. See the relevant ‘services’ page for marking instructions.
We recommend sending orders packaged appropriately for fabric and garments – we cannot be responsible for damaged packages/fabric.
HIGH-RISK FABRIC – we do not cover using PVC/plastic finishes. We may not cover using leather, pleather, piped lace, brocade, unstabilised jersey, knit or other stretch fabrics.
Postal charges for covered buttons:
- standard postage – untracked/small quantity = from £2.50
- recorded postage – tracking/ small-medium quantity = from £4.00
- Special delivery – tracked/ larger quantities, guaranteed next working day 1pm = from £12.50
- Larger orders may be subject to additional costs based on weight and size. Garment postage = minimum/ from £15.00
Postal charges for garments will be invoiced, subject costs based on weight and size.
We will post your order once payment has been cleared. Payment for postal orders can be made via:
- cheque – as of 04.04.2019 we will no longer be accepting cheques.
- online bank transfer – invoices will be emailed once the order has been processed (include your email address with the order instructions)
- phone card payment – minimum phone payment is £20
Orders with Cheques made out to the wrong recipient will not be processed until an online bank transfer has been made.
We cannot take responsibility for: packages inappropriately packed, tracking packages you have sent to us, nor untracked standard postage.
We do not accept self-address enveloped for return postage.