Fashion Week – LFW – Sep 2019
We will be introducing a priority booking system for garment drop off on the lead up to fashion week.
Due to high demand just before fashion weeks, and to avoid disappointment, collections can be booked in for a priority service drop-off time. If you have collections of garments and turn up with a suitcase full without a drop-off booking we may not be able to complete your order before fashion week. Work will be completed as a priority when we have the availability. We always try our best to get work completed as soon as humanly possible.
“Please note this booking system is not a guarantee to do your work immediately – it is a priority service that helps us to help you during busy periods. “
Priority drop off times are available Mon – Friday 7:30am – 9am starting from Monday 2nd September.
Use the application form below to check our availability, we will get back to you with a confirmation as soon as possible.
- Apply for a drop-off time using the form below.
- Let us know the quantities and services required.
- Garments HAVE TO BE MARKED CORRECTLY before you drop them off. (check our BUTTONHOLES, PRESS STUD or EYELET pages for details)
- Bring the buttons for size if you want buttonholes.
- Bring the correct thread for buttonholes and stitched eyelets.
- Be on time – if you miss the time you will forfeit the drop-off and completion will be left to chance.
- If you are sending someone in on your behalf they have to know and understand the instructions fully. We will need a decisive yes or no. Sorry to sound strict however we don’t have the time for a back and forth for confirmations.
- Read our Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page.
PRIORITY DROP-OFF APPLICATION FORM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applying for a priority drop off will not guarantee the time, services or turn-around. We will send you an email to confirm your drop off time.
- The priority drop-off does not guarantee you the same day service, however, it does mean you will be able to have your order completed as soon as possible.
- If you apply for drop off with a specified quantity and service this will need to be accurate, if you change or increase this at the point of drop off we may not be able to complete your order.
- If you miss the time you will forfeit the priority drop-off and completion will be left to chance depending on our availability.
- Depending on the service required we may ask you to leave the garments with us and return at a later time to help work with us to complete the order.
- Garments not marked correctly will not be completed – in this instance, you will be sent away to remark, forfeiting your slot.
- We will not be allowing photos and calls back and forth to designers. Instructions have to be known in full by the person dropping off.
- If you do not bring buttons and/or thread, or if the marking is not accurate we will not cut the buttonholes.
- We reserve the right to refuse to complete work that is badly marked or lacking instructions