We offer a fabric cufflink covering service. Customized cufflinks are perfect for that special gift or to add the final details to compliment and complete a polished suited and booted look. We use your fabric to create a unique pair of bespoke cufflinks, available in two colour finishes including:
- gold coloured
- silver plated
We usually stock bullet back cufflinks, although the finishes and styles vary depending on our current stock. Please enquire directly or pop into the workrooms to see our current selection.
We can also offer a personalization service by embroidering initials onto your fabric before creating the cufflinks.
To create your handmade covered cufflinks we will need from you:
- the piece of fabric – 2 inch squared per cufflink (note the face side).
- on the fabric identify the placement for the cufflinks
- preference for the cufflink back
- quantity required
Fabric for covered cufflinks needs to be a minimum of 2 inch square per cufflink. Personalised cufflinks need fabric no smaller than 12cm square to fit the embroidery frame.
You may find it easier to print out and fill in our Cufflinks Order Form. If you are ordering cufflinks fill the ‘covered buttons order form’ and just use columns ‘fabric’, ‘pattern cutting’ and ‘back’ specifying gold or silver back.
Our bespoke cufflink charges are per pair and come complete with a presentation box.
- Fabric covered cufflinks = £8.00 per pair, including the presentation box.
- Embroidered personalized cufflinks = from £20 per pair, including the presentation box.
Postal charges for covered buttons:
- recorded postage – tracking/ 1-2 boxed cufflink sets = from £4.00
- Special delivery – tracked faster delivery / 3+ boxed cufflink sets = from £12.50
- Larger orders may be subject to additional costs based on weight and size. POA
The costings are a guide price and are subject to change if your order has a specific request such as specialist back, multiple initial embroideries, or logo embroidery
Tarnishing will occur on the silver plated backs if unworn, polish/buff as you would with other silver jewellery pieces.
Do not use chemicals or abrasive surfaces to polish the cufflinks as this will cause damage to the finishes