Once again London is in lockdown and once again we are trying our best to assist, although with a reduced service. As we are a manufacturers we will be accepting orders dropped off directly into the workroom during opening hours or via postal.
DECEMBER OPENING HOURS
Monday 30th – CLOSED
Tuesday 1st – OPEN – 10am -2pm
Wednesday 2nd – CLOSED
Thursday 3rd – CLOSED
Friday 4th – CLOSED
Monday 7th – Friday 11th – OPEN – 8am -2pm
Monday 14th – Friday 18th- OPEN – 8am -2pm
Monday 21st – OPEN – 8am – 2pm
Tuesday 22nd – OPEN – 8am – 12noon
Wednesday 23rd December – Monday 4th January – CLOSED
We plan to open again in the New Year from Monday 4th January.
Opening times subject to review and change aligning with government guidelines and health and safety precautions.
Workroom opening hours will be a drop off and collection service. No appointments, first come first served. No same day guarantee, next trading day collection may be the fastest turn around.
All work has to be marked and prepped. No waiting in the workrooms, if we are busy you may be required to wait outside the workrooms.
At this time we are encouraging postal orders. Postal buttonholes and covered button orders have to be correctly marked with complete instructions. See the relevant SERVICES page for details before coming to the workroom.
We are trying our best to help every customer, if you have any questions you can get in touch via email or phone during opening hours.
COVID & The Workroom
– Please wear a mask whilst in our limited space workrooms.
– Only 1-2 people admitted into the workroom at one time. Customers may have to wait outside come rain or shine!
– No waiting on the premises.
– Still operating a ‘first come first served’ service. If you want to try for same day, you need to arrive when we open. NO SAME DAY SERVICE GUARANTEE.
– Strictly NO marking in the workroom. If garments are unmarked or incorrect we will not take the order.
– All garments and orders have to be marked and with instructions.
Postal and courier Drop-off
– Sending via Royal Mail is recommended, as they can post using our letterbox for small packages.
– We are available to sign for packages and couriers during opening hours only.
If your package can fit through the letterbox you may use this to drop off outside of opening hours.
Contacting us before coming to the workroom if you have any questions or sending orders via courier/postal is recommended