CODID19 UPDATE TO SERVICE
At this time we are encouraging postal orders. Postal buttonholes and covered button orders HAVE TO BE MARKED CORRECTLY WITH COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS. Follow the instructions below or get in touch if you need any advice. See the relevant SERVICES page for details before coming to the workroom.
– Only 2 people admitted into the workroom at one time. Customers may have to WAIT OUTSIDE come rain or shine!
– Please wear a mask whilst you are in our workrooms.
– All garments and orders have to be marked and with instructions.
– No marking in the workroom. If garments are un-marked we will not take the order.
Postal and courier Drop-off
– Sending via Royal Mail is recommended, as they can post using our letterbox
– We are available to sign for packages and couriers during opening hours only.
If your package can fit through the letterbox you may use this to drop off.
Contacting us before coming to the workroom if you have any questions or sending orders via courier/postal is recommended