Part-time opening hours
Tuesday & Thursday 10am-2pm
Subject to review and change aligning with government guidelines and health and safety precautions.
Postal orders are advisable at this time
– Only 2 people admitted into the workroom at one time. Customers may have to WAIT OUTSIDE.
– Please wear a mask whilst you are in our workrooms.
– All garments and orders have to be marked and with instructions.
– No marking in the workroom. If garments are un-marked we will not take the order.
Postal and courier Drop-off
– Sending via Royal Mail is recommended, as they can post using our letterbox
– We are available to sign for packages and couriers during opening hours only.
If your package can fit through the letterbox you may use this to drop off in person via prior arrangement (postal returns only / no collection in person/ no couriers).
Contacting us before coming to the workroom or sending orders is recommended
Postal address – 11b Wardour Mews, off D’arblay Street, Soho, London, W1F 8AN
Letterbox size orders only. We will not be available to sign for deliveries or open the door for couriers
Contact number during this temporary closure: 07990702046
Contact number during opening hours: 02074378897
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all emails. Details of changes to opening will be available on our website as soon as they are available.